Welcome to Tvisha! If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, that govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you are advised to desist from using this website.
The term 'our' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose corporate office is at 2nd floor, S.S. Arcade, plot #97 &98, Guttala Begumpet, Kavuri Hills, Phase 3, Madhapur, Hyd-500081. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You agree to be contacted by phone or email to be updated with information of our company, its products and pricing apart from several other features and applications to be introduced by the company in future.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the India.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Tvisha Technologies and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Re-publish material from this website, including republication on another website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
- Show any material from the website in public
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
- Redistribute material from this website
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which is linked to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Tvisha Technologies’s express written consent.
Tvisha Technologies reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Tvisha Technologies’s discretion.
If Tvisha Technologies provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Tvisha Technologies may disable your user ID and password in Tvisha technologies’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Tvisha Technologies makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Tvisha Technologies does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Tvisha Technologies will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Tvisha Technologies has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Tvisha Technologies’s liability in respect of any:
- Death or personal injury caused by Tvisha Technologies’s negligence
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Tvisha Technologies
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Tvisha Technologies to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Tvisha Technologies’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Tvisha Technology.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Tvisha Technologies and undertake to keep Tvisha Technologies indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Tvisha Technologies to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Tvisha Technologies’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Tvisha Technologies arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Tvisha technologies’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Tvisha Technologies may take such action as Tvisha Technologies deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Tvisha Technologies may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Tvisha Technologies may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Tvisha Technologies’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions, constitute the entire agreement between you and Tvisha Technologies in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with GOVERNING LAW, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.