PayMiTime is an integrated and intuitive restaurant POS mobile application developed by Tvisha Technologies. The UI/UX experience of the application is seamlessly immersive and self-understandable to any novice user. It is simple-to-use yet an advanced solution, which supports an end-to-end table management system.
Short Insights of PayMiTime
- A wide range of restaurants can register into the application.
- It helps the user to find the registered restaurants in a nearby location.
- The maps feature in the app allows a user to navigate from the current location to the restaurant.
- PayMiTime enables the user to book a table from the application itself.
- Each restaurant’s Menu is displayed in the app. This allows the user to choose food from a wide range of varieties displayed in the app. The user can add the desired items to cart and place an order.
- Once the order is placed, the restaurant’s chef will receive an update of the current order.
- The chef has been given a privilege to set the order status to order confirmed, cooking, and delivered.
The must know feature of the PayMiTime is its timer functionality. This timer helps an end user to get the discount. The timer has been set in such a way; If the order has been delayed for more than 30 minutes, then the customer is provisioned to receive 50% discount on the total order cost or If the customer receives the order to his/her table in less than 30 minutes, then they are not entitled to claim any discounts on the order cost.
The payment gateway integrated into the PayMiTime app allows the user to receive the invoice. This enables the user to check out the bill from the app itself.
Tvisha has developed the User module for iOS platform, the other modules of Chef, Restaurant Owner, Administrator have been integrated into PayMiTime.
I'm looking for:
The users of the PayMiTime can view nearby registered restaurants. This functionality lets the user to know the distance of the restaurant from the current location, and informs on traffic updates too. The restaurants which are in contract with PayMiTime application are made visible in the application.
We had very little difficulty in putting across our requirement of app to Tvisha. Their grasp was quick and suggested a few improvements to our original idea of the features in the app. They came out with a systematic working pattern and designed an app which was very much to my liking. The guys at Tvisha are good at their work and timely too.