Personal Information We Collect
Our website automatically collects certain information from all website visitors when you visit our website. The information we collect from you would be your device information, web browser information, IP address, time zone, and information about the cookies on your device. In addition, while you browse our website, we gather information about the individual service pages (web pages) or product-related information that you view, the websites and keywords that referred you to the site, and the way you interact with the site.
The above information collected from you is referred to as "Device Information."
In order to contact or identify you ("with your personal data"), we may ask you to help us provide your personally identifiable information that may include, but not be limited to:
Email Address, First Name and Last Name, Phone Number, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
We Collect your Device Information Using the Following Technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Google Analytics” is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Cookies We Use:
- Session Cookies: These cookies will help us to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use these cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: These cookies will help us for security purposes.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .