Troop Messenger is a business chat application developed by Tvisha Systems to offer the best team collaboration. The user who is a part of an organisation can make a seamless and uninterrupted one-on-one and group messaging chat conversation with this application. Troop Messenger is popularly known as one of the best internal communication tools for every intra-office team collaboration. It’s being lauded by many of the industry experts for its intuitive and impressive UI/UX design.
- Available with the variants of the desktop app, mobile app, and web app.
- You can choose from the SaaS, On-Premise, Chat APIs, and Custom app service models.
- Provides secured team communication with end-to-end encryption, Multi-Factor Authentication, Burnout, role-based access controls, UNITs, etc.
- Troop Messenger has been made for all kinds of internal office communication, such as work conversations, screen sharing and team meetings, and file sharing.
- It offers a free trial for its Enterprise features, and the paid plans include Premium, Enterprise, and Superior(upcoming).
- The chat area filters in this application allow a user to filter a message, files, images, videos, on a single click instead of searching the whole chat.
- The self-messaging feature allows a user to save any file or a message instantly.
- Troop Messenger’s round the clock 24/7 support services help the user to contact the support team at any moment for any kind of technical assistance.
- Attachment preview for text files, PDFs, images, and videos for quick access to information.
- Forkout Messaging is for bulk messaging to multiple users and groups in a single go.
- Code-snippet and joint-code editor for developer collaboration.
- Troop Messenger stores files shared across Troop Messenger along with the files of your local storage.
- The Quick Response Panel stores files of all types for quick sharing.
- Wallpaper for the chat area background.
- Global search filters for users, groups, orange members, and exited users.
The user navigation across this business chat application is promisingly seamless for any novice user. It is cross-platform enabled; it is available on Windows, Linux, Browser, Android, and iOS. Business users can sign-up for free with their valid business mail id, and feel the amazingly designed intra-office communication tool for endless team collaboration. It’s been lauded by TechTimes Journal as one of the best office chat applications of 2018.
- Defence-validated tool
- A unified platform for Startups, SMEs, Government, NGOs, Defense, and others.
- Zapier integration that helps to connect with 5000 daily apps.
- Troop Messenger is available in international and regional languages.
- Enterprise-grade admin dashboard for controlling the user-side application.
- TM-Monitor (Lawful Interception) to monitor the conversations of the employees
- In-app integrations of Google Drive, Dropbox, Cattle call, LDAP-SSO, and others.
- Storage of up to 150GB in its Premium plan and 1 TB storage in its Enterprise plan.
- Orange Member feature for Guest Users to communicate.
- Wide range of messaging facilities such as 1:1, group chats, Air-time groups, audio messaging, Forkout, Burnout, and message-to-self.
I'm looking for:
In an organization, an employee can chat with any other employee who is connected with the organization. In this instant chat, the history of chat with the date and time of the messages sent or received can be seen. If a user is offline, the last seen of the user can be seen. The status of messages, like sent, delivered or read can be seen. The status of chat like online, offline, client visit, away, etc can be updated. The Global search allows a user to search for a message, or an attachment in a month, or a year.